First we rode the swings, Cannon's favorite!
Then we played with our favorite twins, Savannah and Micah.
Ryan showed Cannon how to play baseball. Cannon loved it!
Ryan then went to play softball with the guys while Cannon and I went to the pool. While we were there Cannon learned to jump off the diving board! He did it probably about 10 times! The first time we went together, but the lifeguard didn't like that. I asked Cannon if he could do it by himself and he said yes. So I would jump in first and then wait for him to go. I wish you could see his face, he was so proud of himself! He became instantly famous and everyone wanted to watch the "baby" jump off the diving board. I am so proud of my little guy!
4 comments:
The video link is broken! I want to see him do it! I love how much you've been updating. He looks so much older since you guys left. I'm so happy that you guys have adjusted so well!
Sorry, I don't know what the problem is. It's also on my Facebook. But here's the link to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY9sHAL2r2k
Or you can go to YouTube and find my profile, txreesfam, and there you will see all our videos.
Cute pictures. Before you konw it, he will be jumping off the high dive.
Go Cannon!!! That is absolutely amazing! Ryan is terrified of the diving board for some reason. In fact, the pool we went to today had one and he was so scared he wouldn't even go in the water forever. I am so impressed with Cannon! I can't believe what an adorable little boy he is turning out to be. Where did our babies go???? :) I can't wait to see what he is doing in the pool next summer! :)
Post a Comment