OH my gosh I want rain. I want gobs of it. I want lightening and thunder for days on end. I want gray skies and clouds so thick you wonder if the sun even exists. I want noisy, torrential downpours. Drops so huge that one of them would drown your face. I'm extremely jealous now. Very, very, very jealous. But I still love you. :-)
2 comments:
OH my gosh I want rain. I want gobs of it. I want lightening and thunder for days on end. I want gray skies and clouds so thick you wonder if the sun even exists. I want noisy, torrential downpours. Drops so huge that one of them would drown your face. I'm extremely jealous now. Very, very, very jealous. But I still love you. :-)
and p.s. that might be my new fav pic of cannon. So cannon! So makes me miss him. :-( boo.
Post a Comment