I Love about my husband:
1. He is like a teddy bear
2. He is fun to play jokes on
3. He is extremely patient
4. He has the coolest green eyes
Movies I would watch more than once:
1. The Client
2. The Fugitive
3. Superman
4. Dumb and Dumber
TV shows I can watch more than once:
1. Everybody Loves Raymond
2. The Office
3. Planet Earth
4. Any home improvement show on HGTV
People who email me frequently:
1. Becky
2. Claudine
3. Kim
4. Mom
Favorite foods (this could change daily or hourly):
1. Breakfast tacos (potato, egg, and bacon) from Restaurant El Chef
2. Cereal (Honey Nut Chex and Multigrain Cheerios)
3. Lactose free milk, sprinkled with chocolate
4. The #4 at Jimmy Johns
4 places I've been:
1. Dominican Republic
2. Monterrey and La Pesca, Mexico
3. Gulf of Mexico, Texas beach
4. Coos Bay, Oregon
Places I'd like to visit:
1. Thailand
2. Italy
3. Chile (Ryan's mission)
4. Africa
4 things I look forward to next year:
1. Having my baby in May!
2. Going to New York next September
3. Visiting my family in July
4. Christmas with my baby!
I tag: Kylene, Bev, and Kristina
No comments:
Post a Comment