Friday, November 28, 2008
Algebra II Test
On Tuesday evening I decided to hang out with Ryan in his classroom. It's only 5 minutes from my office, so I left when I was finished with my work. He was busy grading their tests they took that week and he handed one for me to take. I took a look at it and so much of it looked familiar, but I couldn't remember how to do it. I did it anyway and I ended up guessing on a lot of answers. I paced the room as Ryan graded it. I told him to just grade it straight up and not to give me any slack. He said he would grade it the same way he was grading the student's tests. A few minutes later he announced, "Congratulations, you got a 90." Wow, I'm that good! He decided to save Mrs. Rees' test to show his class that even his pregnant wife, who hasn't taken a math class in years, can get an A. Half of his class failed the test, so let this be a lesson to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment