When the technician said boy, I was in unbelief. The whole time I had been thinking girl! "Are you sure?" I asked, because the umbilical cord was hanging out over there as you can see.
Here, there is a clear distinction that it is not the umbilical cord. I still wasn't convinced.
The other technician came in to check my placenta, which is low lying. "Are you SURE it's a boy," I asked her. Referring to the above picture she said, "Here is a leg. Here is the other leg. And that thing in the middle, well, girls don't have that!" Okay, I get it. It's a boy! No more questions!For any of you wondering about names, his name will be Cannon (middle name is still in discussion).
2 comments:
JEFRA!!! CONGRATS! I'm sure Ryan is thrilled and I know that you are very excited too (maybe a girl next time!) :) I'm so happy for yall. Have a happy holiday!
Oh that's fun. Cannon, I love it. So are you excited for a boy or still in disbelief? Don't feel so bad for not knowing what it was. I did the same thing. We just would make beautiful girls!
Post a Comment