Thursday, April 16, 2009

36 weeks and counting!

Well, I finally gained back the two pounds I lost and then some. Total weight gain is now up to 32 pounds thanks to whole milk, butter, and insulin. They checked my cervix too and it's thinning out and starting to open. They are thinking he is close to around 6 pounds now. When the nurse looked at my belly she said, "Wow! You are all baby!" It's true. You can always tell where Cannon is camped out because my belly is lopsided. He is definitely head down (very far down) and he loves to stretch his legs and rest his feet on top of my ribs, which is not very comfortable at all! He still is very active, but he is usually just turning to either side or stretching his long legs. He gets the hiccups often, which I heard is a sign of a healthy baby. His nursery is almost ready. As soon as it's finished I will post pictures. We ordered the mattress online and it hasn't arrived yet, but pretty much everything else is in place. I am definitely getting excited!

No comments: