We had a really nice Father's Day and it was even more special because we had Cannon blessed at church. What a great way for Ryan to spend his first Father's Day! Ryan gave a beautiful blessing and made everyone cry. Beverly was awesome and recorded it on her blackberry so I can transcribe it. Cannon was fast asleep during the whole thing. Ryan said that he was making his billy goat noises, but I didn't hear them. After church we had everyone for dinner at our house. Being the bad photographer that I am, I forgot to get a family picture. I did get some pics of Cannon in his blessing outfit, but they didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. He was a grump when I tried to take his picture, so time was limited.
Cannon also turned two months! In light of this he decided to roll over from his tummy to his back! Just to make sure he really knew how, I tried it again, and again. He did it three times. The first two times he went towards his right and the third time he rolled over towards his left side. I tried it this morning, but he didn't want to.






This is a picture of me on my blessing day. I am about two weeks older than Cannon in this picture.

Grandma and Grandpa Rees fell asleep on our couch after everyone left. They were both snoring.

This is a picture of Ryan and Cannon. I framed this picture and gave it to Ryan for Father's Day.
4 comments:
okay, it's official. cannon looks like jefra! i already knew he didn't look anything like ryan as a baby (though he looks like ryan as an adult).
Jefra, he's beautiful! But could a baby of yours be otherwise? Me thinks not!
He looks EXACTLY like you when you were a baby! Oh my goodness! His blessing outfit is so cute! I'm glad it was such a memorable father's day!
wow, cannon needs some more eyebrows and he's you! those are great pictures, he's such a sweet baby. I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment