Favorite book: Goodnight Moon
Current hobbies: drooling, laughing at Blue chase her tail (and other dumb pet tricks), chewing on fingers, grabbing toys (or Mommy's hair) and eating them, watching Mommy brush her teeth, listening to piano music while watching the mobile, talking to himself, and being ticklish.
Dislikes: going to bed without being swaddled, raspberries from Daddy when he has a beard, acid reflux, and being hungry.
He is getting so strong and now he tries to sit up when we have him in a semi-reclined position.
Here he is watching Blue chase the frisbee.
He is also losing all his beautiful, thick hair he was born with! I can't even style it anymore! Notice exhibit A:
He's pretty much this cute all day!
Drool, our constant companion.
Check out that long drool about to hit Ryan's face!
He loves Daddy time! Ryan likes to bounce him on his knee.
3 comments:
It's so sad they lose all that glorious hair!! He's still adorable. I love how you write, you are so clever. :) Go Cannon! Keep growing strong!
He's growing!! I'm so proud of him; my favorite book is Goodnight Moon, also. :)
so adorable!
Post a Comment