Here are a couple of recent videos of Cannon. They were taken with my phone, so I apologize for the low picture quality.
This first one is Cannon with my dad last Sunday. This was a miracle because he had been so miserable all day from teething . My dad can always get Cannon to laugh!
This one is Cannon is his jumpy thing. As you can see, he mostly just spins around in it. He loves watching Blue and this provides enough entertainment so that I can make dinner. Yes, Blue has to be a part of everything!
Cannon has recently discovered how to scream, like a ten-year-old girl. Ryan has a video of this on his phone, so I will post it soon.
4 comments:
I love baby laughs! I can just tickle Ryan for hours on end. We have a jumper pretty much exactly like that one. Ryan loves it! He would just spin in it too, but now he is more jumpy. Ryan has been screaming like that for about 2 months now. He likes to do it at church. :)Babies are so much fun!
your dad is so cute with him!
SO cute!! He is just adorable! Mari was watching with me and just laughing too.
So cute! I love the newborn stage, but this stage is awesome! There little personalities just come to life. I love Cannon. What a silly boy.
Post a Comment