On Monday we drove to College Station. Ryan's aunt and uncle were out of town, so they let us have their house, complete with a pool.
On Tuesday we swam all day.
On Wednesday we drove to Houston to visit the aquarium downtown and then we drove to Galveston to go the the beach!
On Thursday we swam and Cannon got to play with Cole. Then we went home.
I couldn't believe it, but I left my camera at home! Kristina was nice enough to let me borrow her camera on Wednesday. I took a million pictures, but her are a few that capture our day.
Cannon LOVED petting the baby sting rays and would laugh every time they swam to his hand.
If you look closely, you can see a white tiger sleeping on the rock.
We rode the carousel, ferris wheel, and train.
This was Cannon's first trip to the beach!
He loved wearing his sunglasses, but he kept trying to take off mine!
He did not like the taste of salt water!
He loved the sand!
And he loved just walking around.
His new word, "Cheese!"
The water was crazy warm and the air was hot! We had such a fun day and a fun week!
1 comment:
I am so impressed with his swimming skills! What do you do to teach him? Or does he just do it on his own? He is amazing! He is so cute and looks like such a stud in his glasses. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment