Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blast From the Past

I remembered that I had some of Ryan's baby clothes in my cedar chest, so I pulled them out to see if they would fit Cannon yet. I'm glad I remembered, otherwise I would have missed out on this sweet opportunity.




Bell-bottom jumpsuit



I have also come to the conclusion the Cannon is looking more and more like Ryan everyday. Don't get me wrong, I think I am in the mix somewhere.


That curly fro, now where have I seen that before? Hmmm.





That's me at a year old. Cannon obviously has me beat in the hair and teeth department.


Just turned two here.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

That is hilarious!!!! I LOVE it! I think he is a perfect mix of both of you. It's hard to see a picture and say that he looks like one more than the other. But his hair is definitely Ryan's!! :)

Kristina said...

Cannon in the first pic could almost be mistaken for Ryan! they smile and cheeks are almost identical to the pic you posted of ryan. haha!!

Deb said...

Hey Jefra... I found your blog so thought I'd say hi. Your baby boy is super cute!