Exhibit A: Black hands
Exhibit B: Black scribbles
Exhibit C: Black finger prints on the weapon
We ran the fingerprints and we got a hit, definitely Cannon's. His prints were already in the system.
Here's how the crime went down. I left to go clean the church, leaving Cannon in his father's care. Ryan takes a shower, letting Cannon have free access to the house. Cannon sneaks downstairs and goes to the computer desk, knowing that mom's pens and markers are stored in the drawer. Upon my arrival home he announces that he has black hands and then starts the investigation.
Sorry Cannon, you've been caught! We were lucky this time, the damage could have been a lot worse!
2 comments:
Oh that is so funny/lucky! I love that he tried to put it back like nothing happened! haha. Ryan does this all the time now that I have to leave him alone to feed brady. I'll ask him what he's doing and he says... Nothing!... yeah right! Stinkers. :)
You've always been my favorite detective. I love Cannon's big smile, so guilty and it feels so good.
Post a Comment