Our Halloween festivities actually started the Friday before Halloween for our ward fall festival and trunk-or-treat. Cannon loves any big gathering at church because that means he gets to run around with all of his friends. And that's exactly what he did! I think there was a point where I hadn't seen him for about 20 minutes, but I always know he's safe. After the dinner and games we went outside for the trunk-or-treating. All Cannon wanted was to get some Yummy-Yums (M&M's) and he finally got some at the last car we visited. Unfortunately, I forgot to take any pictures.
On the actual Halloween we picked up Ryan from work and headed out to feed the bears! There is an exotic animal rescue nearby that is home to tons of tigers, bears, monkeys, turtles, deer, panthers, jaguars, and other animals. It's pretty close to church, so sometimes we go there on Sundays to see the animals. They don't allow tours, but one night a year (Halloween) they open their gates to the public to feed the bears candy! Cannon brought marshmallows and was excited about sharing them with the bears. We also got to see the tigers more close up. Two of our friends, the Welches and the James, were there with their kids too.
 |
| The ramp for sending candy |
After that we headed up to our other friends, Brian and Keia, to
trick-or-treat in their neighborhood. This was Cannon's first time to
trick-or-treat and he had been looking forward to it for awhile! He had
his wolf mask, but decided that he didn't want to wear it anymore. He
loved getting candy, of course, but I think his favorite part was going
in a little fun house that a family had set up in their garage. We
brought Blue with us too, dressed as a hot dog, and she even got a dog
treat at one house.
 |
| Broker dressed as his dad |
 |
| I think he went through this about 20 times! |
 |
| Blue kept chasing the lights |
2 comments:
he was a wolf man? how funny. I love the dog dressed up like his dad. ha ha. and blue was adorable. I love all the places you've lived, you guys get to do neat stuff.
How Fun!! Ryan was telling us just how big that little zoo is! So fun! I love the picture of Cannon eating the Marshmallows--love Ryan's face in it too! Looking forward to ya'll coming this week!
Post a Comment