Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Haircut

Cannon's hair kept covering his goggles every time he swam so we decided it was time for a trim.  I've been cutting his hair for four years and so I thought I could do it myself.

Well, it ended up good in the front and sides, but after he woke up the next morning it looked really choppy in the back. 

I tried to fix it and it ended up like this:



I thought I would quit while he still had any hair left and we booked it to the nearest kids haircut place!

 She cut it really short around the sides and back, but left it quite long on top and it looked kind of funny.  So we went home and I cut it again!  What is wrong with me?!





So after three days of haircuts, here's what we ended up with:   




It's a darling cut and looks really good on him, but it's going to take some getting used to on my part!  


2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I think it's a parental right of passage to give your child a special hair cut. :) It's fun to see him with short hair! I like it!

Shirley said...

oh my goodness! He looks so much older and so handsome!!! Such a cutie! I have it easy since I can just buzz my kids' hair, they don't have those beautiful curls. :)