Before our trip Cannon kept telling me that he was going to play with Kennedi in the snow. I told him that all the snow may be melted by the time we got there, but he was adamant about it! Luckily for him, his wish came true! Our first real day there we drove up the canyon until we found some snow!
Yes you may eat the snow and walk in it barefoot!
I wish we had more time to play in the snow and I wish we had warmer clothes!
We did do lots of other fun things. Cannon helped Uncle Jesse mow Nana's lawn:
We did smoke balls:
Merci and I took the kids to the zoo one day. Our favorite part was watching the seals and sea lions!
![]() |
| He loved this elephant because it would unexpectedly shoot out water!
|
There was time for friends, although I didn't get a picture of everyone!
![]() |
| Ryan and Cannon at the splash park |
And time for family...
| My Mimi is 90 years old! |
Cannon always has so much fun with my Uncle Dave's boys, Ben and Alex. I was surprised that he remembered them from last year!
| Eddy, he's old |
| Kennedi, being the only girl, was feeling a little left out so Jill spent some one-on-one time with her |
![]() |
| It's always so difficult to get a decent picture of these boys! |
We did other things too, like:
![]() |
| Nature walks and finding tree stumps (he's very interested in tree stumps) |
![]() |
| We found these cool wind turbines in Spanish Fork! |
The main reason we went out there was to attend my friend Stacey's wedding open house. Sadly, I didn't even take any pictures! We stayed afterwards and had hamburgers with the family. It was fun being with them again. Cannon felt right at home and bonded with Stacey's dad and uncle. Her dad was such a good sport and pushed Cannon around in the wheelbarrow at his request and Stacey snapped a great picture!
We sure love Utah and its beauty! It was wonderful to spend time with family and friends.

















1 comment:
I can't believe how tall and big Cannon is. These are great pictures and fun to see everyone. Mimi is looking amazing!
Post a Comment