Cannon's preschool had a little Halloween party for the kids and families. He was excited to dress up for school. Previously, he wanted to be a wolf. So I made him a wolf costume. But he changed his mind to be a super hero, which is just fine. His wolf costume still gets use with his other dress-up items.
The kids sang a few songs and then there were some crafts to do. Afterwards they got to play outside and do the activities that were set up (bean bag toss, treasure hunt, etc). He had so much fun and was happy that I was able to come. This was his last day of school, but that's a story for another day.
That evening we went to Brian and Keia's house for trick-or-treating. We took baby Logan around with us, but I forgot to take a picture of him! He was so cute dressed up like a pumpkin. Blue went as the classic hot dog. Cannon spent most of his time at the house across the street because each year they build a maze in their garage for the kids. Cannon loved it, he loved the music, and he loved the bubbles.
2 comments:
He is so cute. I love that he got two costumes!
I love his costumes and Blue. His school's play ground is awesome.
Post a Comment