Friday, December 25, 2009

The Christmas Gift

We had a really nice Christmas this year, especially now that we have Cannon. I will blog about the details later, but I first wanted to post this video for Ryan's mom's family in New Jersey. Each family got one book of Nana and Grandpa Landolfo filled with pictures of them and all the kids and grandkids and great-grandkids throughout the years. It was also neat because each page had one of Nana's famous Italian recipes! This was a really special gift that meant a lot to everyone. I was never able to meet Ryan's grandparents before they passed away. But I look forward for Cannon and I to meet everyone else in New Jersey one day! I love family history, so I will cherish this book and hopefully have success with some of the recipes. Afterward, we went through the book with Toni and she told us who everyone is, so that was fun for me. Cannon still has lots of relatives to meet! So thank you Aunt Meg and Lisa for this wonderful gift!

No comments: