Cannon took his first steps just before he turned 13 months. And now that it's a month later, he's really walking! He's really started to take off this past week and now he walks more than he crawls. This happened really fast for me, especially since we weren't encouraging him. He walks pretty well, but he still can't get himself up without holding on to something.
Since he's been focusing on learning to walk, his communication has slowed down a bit. So I'm hoping that will pick up again once he masters walking. But he has learned to say, "yeah," and shake his head yes when I ask him a question. Once in a while he will shake his head no if he really means it.
He LOVES singing songs, especially if they have actions.
Another thing he likes to do is rub lotion on his hands. I tried to show him to put it other places too, but he prefers it on his hands.
3 comments:
oh he's totally got it! Go cannon! He's adorable about it too! Clay's language definately took a hault, I never reasons that perhaps it was because he was learning new things, but he's just recently picked it up again.
that's adorable with the song. He totally loves it and lotion! you guys are super tan! We will need to see the sun before you come up so we don't look like ghost next to you guys!
OH yea! Cole is going to love seeing him this weekend. A REAL playmate who walks and all!! He is just growing too quickly for me. I feel like I'm missing all the fun stuff now...:-(
YAY for walking! I love when they start walking. He looks so cute toddling around. He definitely knows what he's doing!
And I absolutely love him saying Yes! I need to start teaching Ryan that. I love the nodding too. So incredibly cute! What a cutie you have!
Post a Comment