He had his well check today, which went well. He's basically a big guy. 34.25" tall (95th percentile) and 28lbs (75th percentile). This time he got to stand on the big adult scale, which he did willingly. I think it would have been a bigger fight to get him to sit on the infant scale.
Here are some other facts about Cannon:
-instinctively knows to laugh at gas
-thinks words like "pamphlet" and "product registration" are funny
-favorite hummus flavor: roasted red pepper
-turns his music on when he reads his books
-favorite shape: circle
-favorite color: purple
-favorite vegetable: zucchini
-gets his groove on to almost any music, but prefers classical or swing style
-when given the look, he will retrieve the object out of his mouth and bring it to you
-says more than 50 words
On Sunday he went to the nursery at church for the first time. The week before I took him to meet his teachers and see his classroom. His teacher's name is Gigi and he was saying "Gigi" all week. All week we talked about going to nursery on Sunday. And when the time came he went right to his teacher without a fuss! They said he played well, sat for the lesson, folded his arms for prayer, sang the songs, and ate his snack. I was so proud of him! I was expecting some sort of crying or hesitation from him, but I guess not! He did get a big bonk on his head when he collided with friend, but they said he only cried for a few minutes and then he went on his way. I hope the following weeks will go as smoothly!
3 comments:
It's crazy how fast they grow once they hit this age! That is so awesome he did so well in nursery! I hope Ryan gets back to liking it. :( I love all the facts you listed. Cannon just seems like so much fun!
Yea for Cannon! I just think he is the cutest and most fun little boy! So glad I'm related to him. :-)
I love all the cannon facts. He's such a little boy. I love that he loves purple! just like his mommie!
Post a Comment