Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sweet Berry Farm

Last Saturday we took an hour trip out to Marble Falls to go to Sweet Berry Farm. It's a fabulous place and we had a great time, but the lesson we learned is do not go on the weekend! Everyone and their dog was there! Ryan and I aren't really crowd people, so the next time we go will be on a weekday for sure. The highlights of our little trip included pumpkin pie ice cream, petting the goats, picking flowers, and touring the endless exotic pumpkins and gourds. Cannon had fun doing his thing, just running around.

I was a little bummed because there were thousands of great photo opportunities and I only had my non-good camera with a low battery. The good news is that I finally ordered a battery for my good camera which should arrive today or tomorrow! So get ready for some awesome pictures soon!






So much fun picking flowers!


Our final selection included an apple gourd and a pumpkin.


Here's my bouquet arrangement.

No comments: