I think I dropped the ball on Easter this year since Cannon's birthday party was the day before. I felt bad that I really didn't plan anything or even talk about Christ's resurrection. I'll make it up next year. Luckily my mom had send Cannon a birthday/Easter package in the mail, so I just used her stuff to add to his basket. Thanks Nana! The kids had an egg hunt in the backyard, which was cute. Cannon kept calling the eggs "balls" and then proceeded to throw them. I showed him how to collect them in his basket, but he thought he was done after he found just one egg. Oh well, next year he'll have the hang of it!

His surprised look.



I did snag this really cute picture of Ally and Papa. She climbed up and snuggled with him while he was still sleeping!
1 comment:
I like the suprised face! Whoa! Super cute. :)
Post a Comment