This is a little bittersweet for me. I am so happy for Ryan and this new career opportunity for him. I LOVE the ocean and am very excited to be so close to so many beautiful beaches. I also like warm weather and sunshine very much. However, this will be the first time I have ever lived away from family and I know I will miss them a ton. But I think this will bring growth to our little family unit as we start this new chapter in our lives.
Ryan will be starting July 18, which means we are moving out the previous week. I have never been to Florida, so I have no idea what to expect. Regardless, I know we will be happy!
7 comments:
OMGosh! Florida, right smack on the beach...Sounds like I need to take a trip to FL. I know you guys will be fine and it will be an awesome experience for you guys. GOOD LUCK!!!
That's awesome, Jefra! Congratulations! What a great adventure for you and your family.
I LOVE Clearwater!! It's my favorite part of Floride that I've been to so far. I will definitely need to make a trip or two to come see you. :) So excited for you! It is really hard moving away from family but it will be so good for you. Just remember you have to give it at least one year. The first year is the hardest but once you get through that it gets better. Luv ya!!
Oh my gosh!! I am SO excited for you!!
Clearwater is a beautiful area and my favorite beach! My in-laws live in Palm harbor so I go to Florida a couple time a year (it's an 8 hour drive). It is different/hard living so far away from family! I miss my Utah family. Have fun on your adventure!
how exciting for your little family! well we are in augusta ga, so you won't be too far away from us. it's still a drive, but when you have no family out here, it's something:) good luck with the move!
Um yeah so I need to read your blog more =(
Post a Comment