Tuesday, February 17, 2009

3rd Trimester!

So I have made it to the 3rd trimester! Today I had my 28 week appointment. Total weight gain is 28 pounds and my belly is measuring at 29.5 cm (1.5 cm bigger than I should be measuring). Up until this point I have always measured within one day of my gestational age. We guessed on the baby's position: head towards the bottom, butt up and towards the left. This makes sense though. When I lay on my back I can usually feel a big hard bump towards my left and that's where we see the big movements. I feel the little finger movements down at the way bottom. I also believe he has been punching my bladder when he stretches. This is a regular and uncomfortable occurrence. I also had the glucose intolerance test today and I got to drink the yummy orange flavored glucola. It didn't taste that bad, but orange isn't my favorite flavor.

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Already?? AHH! How awesome. I just "ahh!" because I am a trimester ahead of you! This last little while will fly by. Enjoy it.

The Bradley's said...

I'm so excited! You're almost done! I can't wait to be an Aunt again! It's like Christmas with it being so close to Cole! I love it!

Kristina said...

YEA!!! They have Coke flavored ones too...just FYI for future. (So I hear, I just preferred the orange.)