I suppose that Cannon is a good mix of us. Half of the people say he looks just like me and the other half say he looks just like Ryan. I can see both of us. And I think that Cannon's looks change as he grows. When he was first born he didn't look like either of us. Actually, he looked like my dad. I don't have very good pictures of either of us and I only have two pictures of Ryan. What do you think?
Ryan:

Me:


1 year old (I know, where's the hair?!)
4 comments:
Wow he is totally a mix of you two! It's amazing how he can look EXACTLY like one of you and then when you look at the other picture, he looks exactly like the other. It's so cool!
I think he looks like you!
He's an absolute mix of the two of you, but has more facial features of you. He has Ryan's build and Ry's smile, but the rest of the face is you. Eyes are absolutely you! You and Ry have similar features as babies, but now that Cannon's older you can really distinguish what he has. His cheeks, nose , eyes, brows--all you but, unmistakably he has Ry's smile!
He is such a good mix, but in person I thought he looked like you.
Post a Comment