Tuesday, March 22, 2011

$36.29...

...is how much it costs to replace two Thomas the Train library books. Thanks Cannon.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Eek! Cole has seen me tape up some books Lyla ripped. Now for some reason he thinks it's okay to rip them because mom will just "fix" them. So he tried it with a book that is spiral bound that is an electronic reader. Sorry bud. Can't fix that one!

Shirley said...

Oh dear. That is a crazy amount! I am way scared to get paper books because of that. I can totally see Ryan doing the same thing. He has destroyed lots of books, but they were ours or they were fixable. $36.29! Man! Well did he have fun? lol

erikface said...

oh the joys!! oh man!

The Bradley's said...

oh no! I just bought him a Thomas book, maybe we should laminate the pages!lol The library has to find someone to help pay for the lost books people skip out on.