| A kite Ryan picked up in Kitty Hawk. The other present was a portable lego tray. |
He wanted donuts for breakfast and he knew that he wanted chocolate icing with sprinkles.
| Shipley's Donuts
|
He played on his new climbing dome from Nana and rode bikes outside for awhile.
He had some quiet time in his room and then headed over to Aunt Barbara's to swim. He swam in their pool one time and discovered that Dyson their dog likes to swim with him too! It's been a little cooler here and I said that when it got to 80 degrees he could go swimming again. The weather forecast predicted a warm day so we had planned on swimming in the afternoon. Cannon and Dyson had an instant bond and they have so much fun playing together!
![]() |
| This boy was in heaven!! |
For dinner he really wanted Chick-fil-A. Grandma and Papa came with us too and then afterwards everyone else met us at our home for ice cream cake and presents. Cannon was thrilled with the Star Wars figures from Grandma and Papa and the Nerf gun from Lynn, Barbara, and the boys. He and Jacob ran around shooting each other for awhile.
I can't believe how much he is growing up! I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore!
Here are some things I want to remember about Cannon.
- Other kids love him, but he is very selective on who he chooses for friends. He's cautious and observant before he joins into play.
- He has an incredible love for family, past and present.
- He asks about 48263458974 questions a day, to which I try my hardest to be patient and answer each one.
- He loves animals, especially dogs.
- He likes to play tricks on people; right now it's with his fake cockroach.
- He is full of energy and his body is always moving. He loves physical activities like wrestling, swimming, biking, running, chase, climbing, jumping from high places, and swinging.
- He loves being read to and at least once a day I find him sitting on the floor looking through books.
- He is great at play and has a vivid imagination. He is really into Star Wars (Ryan is reading him the chapter books - he has not seen the movies), cars, trains, and make believe.
- He taught himself to count past 200 and to button buttons.







2 comments:
What a fun birthday! Cannon is an amazing boy and so handsome. I can't believe our boys are getting so big!
Oh Cannon, hes' so cute. The family pictures turned out so great. I love the picture of him jumping into the pool. He looks so happy. That's so cool he can count past 200. What a smart guy.
Post a Comment