I just had to post this video! Yesterday Cannon woke up early from his last nap. It would be too late for a third nap, but it would be too early to put him to bed when he was tired. I decided to power through and keep him up until at least 7:15, but hoping for later. Ryan got home a little later that night, so it made it worse. Cannon had been very whiny for awhile and we were on our last stretch, dinner, bath, then bed. I was trying to get him to eat, but he was being so fussy and I was reaching my end. Fortunately Ryan came home just in time to save us all. Ryan is like a celebrity in our house. Everyone loves it when daddy comes home! I had Ryan stand nearby so Cannon could see his face. Usually if Ryan just looks or talks to Cannon then he is all smiles, but he was being a little tougher this time. I told Ryan to sing to him (this is how we used to get Cannon to stop crying in the car). The song that came to his mind first, Amazing Grace. Although the words are incorrect, the effect was, well, amazing!
7 comments:
He looks like he's going to fall asleep right there!
oh my gosh! He didn't blink for the entire 2 minutes until the end! That was so funny! Such a cutie!
Too funny! Even my hubby thought it was funny. That's so cool that your husband can lull him to sleep. He must've been tired. haha.
LOVED IT! I'll have to try that out on Faith! I've never been able to get Alan to sing in front of me, I'll have to see if I can get him to sing to her now that she is here!
Im not sure if its ECI Pride or not??? I will have to look. I just know they are here in Round Rock at some MHMR or something like that facility?
Ha that wasn't much help now was it?
Oh wow OK! So were you an occupational therapist or what did you do with them?
Did you know Juana? That's who came to my house yesterday.
OK that was hilarious!
Post a Comment