Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall was here

One of the reasons why I love living in Austin is the climate during fall/winter. I hate being cold! Even though I grew up in Utah, I just can't tolerate the winter anymore (I do miss the snow sometimes). October is a great month here. Some days are hot, some are cold, but most are warm and sunny. I like it when it's cold for a few days and when you get sick of it, it gets warm again. Yesterday we had one of those cold days; it was about 58 degrees (not that cold for some of you). Cannon likes to feel the cold breeze on his face. Ryan took Cannon and Blue to the park yesterday while I went to the store. I wish I had gone with them because Cannon looked so cute and he went in the swing! We put him in the swing one time, but he was too small and we haven't been to the park since that time. Ryan said he loved it! Next week it will be back in the 80's, so we're enjoying the cold now.


He looked so cute and fat all bundled up! I just wanted to squeeze him!



Ryan did take a video of Cannon swinging. It won't upload right now, so I'll post it later.

3 comments:

The Bradley's said...

oh my gosh he is so CUTE! Jeff walked by and asked who this was and told him Cannon. His reply: "That's a Pooh Bear!" I love it! He's so cute and chubby, it makes you just want to hold him!

Shirley said...

He always looks so cute! We need to go to the park. Maybe it will be super warm soon. It is Utah and always unexpected stuff happens! I love Cannon's super cute shoes and the smile and the hat. I could go on and on. :)

Angela said...

What an adorable little chunk you have! Enjoy fall!