Friday, February 12, 2010

Nothing in Particular

The weather here has been so cold and rainy and yucky. We haven't been out of the house all week. Today was the first sunny day, but it's still so cold! We just had a lazy day today and I decided to take some pictures.


Blue was so tired last night.


This is her latest project. For several weeks she has been trying to pick a fight with Ernie. Usually I intervene pretty quickly, but today I wasn't fast enough. Sorry Ernie.


My happiest boy, right before his nap.


My saddest boy, right after his nap.


I fed him and then he was happy again.


He does this old man face all the time and he presses his lips into his mouth.


This is his new face.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh my gosh, that last face is hilarious! I love it!

Your camera is awesome! What kind do you have?

Kristina said...

I miss that little boy! He is always so expressive!!!

Kimmie said...

Love the pictures. I love that Cannon's hair flips up at the top of his head, it's so adorable.